Peyton Kielman's Service Project

      I learned that doing things the way I do them is very efficient and the best way to do things. I learned how to do many things like how to rake and how to put things into a pile and also how to light things on fire. I also learned that you need to watch the fire most of the time to make sure it doesn't spread to anything else. I learned how to rake things into a pile and how to put airflow into a fire to make it burn faster and hotter so you do not waste a lot of time burning. My results were very good because everything burned how it should have and it worked out good for everybody. I also learned that it is very effective to light fires in an open space and not in a confined space to where the fire can spread and potentially harm other people or building because that would not be good if that happened. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abby Hinder's Service Project